Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Logan, UT

Tomorrow at 7:00 in the morning I will drive up to Logan with my daughter in tow. She has applied and been accepted to Utah State University--home of the Aggies. She has an interview of some sort at 10:30 a.m. related, I believe, to her program and a scholarship she is trying to get.

She's been asked to give a 5 to 6 minute presentation essentially selling USU to prospective students. She's been stressed about it all week, but I'm confident that she'll do just fine. She always does.

What I'm going to be doing while all of this is going on is anybody's guess. I thought about taking my running clothes up with me but it's supposed to be snowing (which in and of itself isn't so bad) and the chances of having a shower accessible is minimal I think. So, I'll take my school books and do a bunch of reading.

1 comment: