Thursday, January 3, 2008

Why is there always something?!

I was asked the other day to fill in for a co-worker who will be off on medical leave for about 7 weeks. The main job I'll be filling in for requires maybe one to two days worth of work, but there's no way I'm going to "learn" it all given the three days I will have had to train for it.

And then there's college. I could not go were it not for financial aid; but each year, inevitably, there seems to be problem after problem after problem. This time around, because of changes I was advised to make, I was declined any aid. That's nice to find out 4 days before classes start! Seems that in discussing child support issues with a financial aid lady back in August, she determined that I didn't provide enough so I could claim none. Well, the guy I talked to today says I can--claim 3 kids. So, I made the changes, but will they process in time for me to get any benefit or will my classes be dropped for non-payment. I wish I had loads of cash stashed somewheres...

Someday, this will all be over and I'll be free from all of my cares.

Maybe.

Maybe?

No comments: