Sunday, January 13, 2008

Sunday Morning

I woke up with Addi's elbow in my face at about 6:30. Got up, let the dog out to do his business while I took care of business of my own. There was an inch of fresh snow on the ground. I let the dog back in and I crawled back under the covers. Mmmm. Nice and warm under those covers.

After taking Addi home, I had a few options available to me:
  1. Crawl back under the covers
  2. Hop on the computer
  3. Eat
  4. Read the chapters that will be discussed in class on Monday and Tuesday

I opted for options 2 and 3.

Breakfast was bacon and eggs. Half a pound of bacon and 3 eggs fried in bacon grease. I can almost feel the blood in my veins congeal. I guess it's a good thing I ran 8 miles yesterday afternoon. Maybe I'll have to fold down the treadmill and run a few more later today. Treadmill running is extremely boring!

My treadmill is a NordicTrack C2100. I have run relatively few miles on it, but it sure has been nice to be able to fall back on it. My problem has been that when I need to fall back on it, I tend to rationalize my way out of using it. Treadmill running is extremely boring.

My desk is a mess. Time to clean if off again. It amazes me at how quickly I'll pile stuff up on it after cleaning everything off. And most of it's garbage. And I actually have a garbage can right here that I could use should I choose to do so.

Church starts in an hour and a half. I need to go finish my laundry so I'll have something to wear.

No comments: