Saturday, January 17, 2009

Moving furniture




The "TV room" is always frigid in winter as it costs too much to heat, and Corbin has been bugging me to move the TV into the front room where the heater is. Today we did just that. We moved the TV and the futon into the living room and moved the treadmill into the TV room. I've got a love seat I need to do something with now. DI?

I have access to the fireplace now though. Maybe I should see if I can get it to hold a fire! That would be nice.

...except I just gave away all my firewood a couple of months ago.

2 comments:

JimV said...

what kind of shape is the loveseat in? i can't remember but we may be in need of one. or not. i don't know what is going on.

Maynard said...

It's in decent shape. I'll probably keep it though. I just need to find a place to put it.