Sunday, January 25, 2009

More snow.

Woke up this morning to a couple inches of fresh snow on the ground. It was wet and heavy snow though. It was so wet and heavy it could almost be considered slush.

I didn't sleep well last night as I was worrying about the talk I had to give this morning. And it wasn't so much the talk that I was anxious about. It was the introduction that kept me up. What should I say? How much lightheartedness and self-deprecating humor is too much? Turns out all the worry was for naught. My turn rolled around and I only had a few minutes to get through my talk--no time for any lightheartedness or self-deprecating humor.

The new mom and baby are home as of today and doing well.

Hay drove up to Logan at about 11. I had some concerns about the weather but she made it safely.

Talk of a "family" trip to Disneyland was discussed briefly tonight. Nothing really was decided but we got a fairly good idea about who was going and what our options are. I know my two youngest really-really want to go, and I'd love to take them. We'll have to see.

Corbin is in the other room listening to some band. Don't know who it is, but it's just wrong. It Just ain't right.

No comments: