Sunday, May 11, 2008

My mind says "blog"

But from there to the fingers on the keyboard, it's a complete disconnect. There they are--all my fingers on the correct "home" keys--and nothing but what I forcefully send down is showing up on the screen. If the mind says "blog," you'd think it would have something specific in mind to "blog" about. No such luck. Still, I have managed to go on for 4 or 5 sentences about nothing much. And that's something.

My Hay came over a bit ago. She was supposed to be coming over to use my computer for her article assignment. She ended up doing the assignment at her grandmother's and didn't need me, but she brought the boy over and ended up staying for quite a while. Seriously, I am just so proud of her and what she's done with her life thus far. If only I could claim to be even partly responsible for a fraction of any of it... I started out changing the windshield wiper blades on her car, but ended up having to go to the store to get new ones--I busted the refills I was trying to force on.

I watched Star Wars: Episode I - The Phantom Menace last night and this morning. I need to watch different movies. I need to get the original version of episodes IV through VI--the ones that have Han Solo shooting first!

Tomorrow is Monday. Back to work I guess. Yippee. What fun. Yay. Woo-hoo. Let's all have a party.

No comments: