Friday, November 7, 2008

Friday night!

First off, before I forget: bikes are to be ridden on the side of the road. NOT ON THE SIDEWALK! I recognize the complete and utter futility in my making that declaration here. No offending BYU or Provo High School student is going to read it. Still, that doesn't invalidate it either. The only bikes that should be ridden on the sidewalk are those that are being peddled by young children under the age of 12.

Second. Well, there is no second. At least there isn't any more. I thought I had a few things to blog about, but now I find myself with an empty mind. My mind seems to have emptied itself of those things I thought I'd throw on here tonight. There are those who would argue, and probably correctly, that my mind is empty all of the time. I would tend to agree.

I've got two months to stockpile all the weapons and ammo I can before Obama makes it illegal for me to do so any more. ;) How does the Kimber Custom TLE II sound?

Sweet...

No comments: