Thursday, July 10, 2008

Random ramblings of the clinically insane...

I'm watering my lawn tonight.

I need to find a product that will wash the stink out of my running clothes. Somebody said something about anything oxygenated--like Oxyclean. I've tried Penguin Wash before.

I haven't been sleeping well the last few nights. The last two nights I've ended up taking a sleep aid.

My birthday is getting closer, and all I really want is...

My Haley loves me (she just sent me a text saying so!).

My Addi is playing soccer this summer and I might give being her coach a go. Maybe.

The mid-80's David Lee Roth ROCKS! Eat 'Em and Smile is an awesome album.

It's hot. I mean the temperature.

The distance from pitcher's rubber to home plate for the Pony League is 54 feet. For the Colt League it's 60 feet 6 inches.

Jesse Jackson wants to cut Barack Obama's n*ts off.

I've run (ran?) 2 marathons so far this year: Utah Valley and Ogden. I've also run the Squaw Peak 50 and was on a team for the Ragnar Relay Wasatch Back. Why is my head telling me I've run 3 marathons?

The cut-way-too-short TV series Firefly and the subsequent movie Serenity are pretty cool. It's too bad the series didn't get enough traction to keep on keeping on.

CamelBak has a new product out: the Podium Bottle. I think they're pretty cool! They don't make the water taste toxic. And they're BPA free!

What does the Extra Care function on a clothes dryer really do?


I'm going to bed.

3 comments:

Katie said...

oooh, that water bottle looks cool! and only $8!

Anonymous said...

DAD your such a nerd. but i do love you very much!!!! love chan

Maynard said...

My Chan loves me too!