Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Ragnar Relay: Wasatch Back 2008

Here's team Citizen Warriors. I'm the dork on the back row, in the middle, with my head thrown back and my mouth wide open. We had fun. I was one of 3 civilians on a Utah National Guard Team. We finished in 26:52:58.8, 125th overall and 1st in our division. They even timed the Ragnar leg--the last leg I ran. I ran it in 52:28.5 and placed 285th. I suck! There's talk about some of us from the team doing the relay again next year as an ultra team.

I've run Monday and Tuesday this week out in the heat--both times packing some nuun in my handheld. Don't like the kona cola flavor all that much but I think I've benefited from taking it along. I bought the nuun online from nuun.com--the nuun sampler kit that has 4 tubes of nuun; one each of lemon-lime, tri-berry, citrus fruit, and kona cola. So far all I've tried is the kona cola.

1 comment:

Missy said...

I'm so glad you posted this picture! Now I have documented evidence of Joey's whatdoings.
btw, your haircut looks great!! Watch out...