Wednesday, March 12, 2008

2:23 a.m.

2:23 a.m. and I'm here at my computer desk. Nothing good can ever come from sitting in front of a computer at 2:23 a.m. and yet here I am. Getting up in the morning is going to be bugger! What am I going to do with myself? Probably nothing.

I've lost my navy blue shorts. Anybody seen 'em? If you have, please let me know. They're my favorite shorts.

Here's something I did this week--twice. I downloaded complete CD's rather than buying the hard copy. I usually like to buy the hard copy so that I have all the liner notes and all the goodies that occasionally accompany it. Well, a lot of 80's music isn't being put on CD's any more and if it is it's expensive. So I downloaded two CD's and burned my own copy and created my own covers using original cover art.

CD #1 was Bangin' from The Outfield. I have it on cassette, but the cassette is broken and therefore useless.

The second was Don't Stop from Billy Idol. This was actually a 4 song EP--his first solo release. There was an interview he did with VJ Martha Quinn from MTV back in the day that was part of it originally, but wasn't available to download. No biggie. I have actually never owned a copy of this until now. Go figure.
Anyways, it's now 2:36 a.m. Work is going to be a bear now that I've wasted half of my night away. I really need to go to bed.

3 comments:

Steve and Mykin Castle said...

And you think I have nothing to do! At least when I have nothing to do, I don't write about it and let everyone know!

Maynard said...

You're right. Sorry Sis. :|

Matilda said...

Will you get busy and blog something already?!?! GEEZ!!!