Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Mountain Biking without the boy...

Yeah, I went without the boy.

It was Monday night--I had gotten work off at the theater and headed up the canyon at 5:30 after finishing my day at the hospital.

Up AF Canyon again to the Timpooneke Road and from there I pedaled around to face of Timpanogos. It's a rather rocky and bumpy road, but I still like it. And I wanted to see if I could reclaim some of the items I lost back on June 02. No luck there, but I did have a good time. Total time for the ride was just a bit over two hours.

Here is a panoramic pic of the view north (AF Canyon and northward):


Here's a pan-pic of the south end of Utah Valley from the north end of Timp--the point I turned around:


And lastly, here's a pic of the northern-most end of Timp:


It was a nice ride. That is until I took the trail down Bear Canyon to Mutual Dell where my car was. Steep, rocky, steep, and rocky. I won't do that again. I had a good time.

No comments: