Wednesday, June 26, 2013

This should be interesting...

Attempting a blog post from my iPhone... I'm prepared for an epic failure, but I'm going to try anyways.

There are millions of blogs out there competing for the attention of the masses. Me? I only want a dozen regulars. Maybe two dozen.

Problem is I don't got nothing very interesting to say.

I thought about making this about running, but there are a ton of those.

I thought maybe it could be a means to express my writing skills--which are mad, by the way. But I'm inspired far too infrequently.

It got all depressing for a bit cause I brought too much of my personal issues with me. But part of me said, "Run with it!"

I didn't.

At least not very far.

Anyways, I'm back with a futile attempt on my iPhone. I have no Internet connection for my computer. Beck. I have no idea what to go on about. My back hurts. I've been in this house for about 9 months. Lets hope I can make it another 9.

No comments: